Advanced Pain Relief
What To Expect From Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
Depending on the condition being treated your therapy may be administer through either a contact or non-contact hand piece. The contact hand piece is designed to allow the practitioner to physically manipulate the tissue while administering the treatment, resulting in a laser-massage treatment. This allows for light to penetrate deeper into tissues. Patients generally see results after 3 to 5 treatments. The doctor will develop and recommend a treatment plan that is optimal for your condition.
|● Achilles Tendon Tears||● Golfer’s Elbow||● Neuropathy||● Strain/Sprain Injuries|
|● Ankle/Foot Pain||● Hand/Wrist Pain||● Osteoarthritis||● Tendonitis|
|● Arthritis||● Hip Bursitis||● Plantar Fascitis||● Tennis Elbow|
|● Bursitis||● Joint Injuries||● Post Surgical Healing||● Thumb Pain|
|● Carpal Tunnel Syndrome||● Knee Pain||● Rib Injury||● TMJ|
|● Disc Bulge||● Low Back Pain||● Rotator Cuff Injury|
|● Disc Herniation||● Neck Pain||● Shoulder Pain|
Is Deep Tissue Laser Therapy Safe?
How Deep Tissue Laser Therapy Works
Beneficial Effects of Laser Therapy
|● Accelerated Tissue Repair||● Increased Circulation|
|● Decreased Inflammation||● Reduced Muscle Spasm|
|● Faster Cell Growth||● Reduced Pain|
|● Faster Wound Healing||● Reduced Scar Tissue Formation|
|● Improved Nerve Function||● Relief of Pain|
Benefits of Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
- Promotes rapid cell growth. The laser accelerates cellular reproduction and growth.
- Promotes faster wound healing. It stimulates cell growth in damaged tissues. The reduction in recovery time is an important consideration.
- Increases metabolic activity, which can help with a variety of conditions, including tendonitis treatment, lower back pain relief, osteoarthritis treatment, and Fibromyalgia treatment.
- Improves the quality of scar tissue following tissue damage from cuts, scratches, burns, or following surgery.
- Reduces swelling caused by bruising or inflammation of joints.
- Stimulates lymph and blood circulation to allow the affected tissue to have the best possible circulation.
- Promotes nerve function. In cases of numbness, the laser helps speed the process of nerve cell reconnection.
- Promotes the release of the body’s own pain-killing chemicals such as endorphins and enkephalins from the brain, adrenal glands, and other areas, thus facilitating log lasting pain relief, including lower back pain.
Testimonial Videos about Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
I have had a problem with plantar fasciitis for the past ten months. The pain in my foot was severe and it was interfering daily with my work as my job requires me to be on my feet all day. I had tried stretching, physical therapy, icing and Advil—all of which were helping some, but I continued to have problems getting through my day at work. It also made exercising difficult. I am an active person, and this was greatly interfering with my level of activity and making it extremely difficult to get through a day of work without my foot hurting.
I decided to try Deep Tissue Laser Therapy treatments. It took about four treatments before I began to notice a difference—possibly because I waited so long to seek treatment. The laser treatment along with Dr. Sarah performing Myofascial Stripping to break up the scar tissue have been very effective in getting me active again. I am now able to work and return to classes at the gym with little discomfort. I would definitely recommend Horn Family Chiropractic and Deep Tissue Laser Therapy to others as the entire staff is knowledgeable, professional, and courteous.Beth H.